On the corner of the building, a stone written in cursive script. Two brothers, he in management and she in technical direction, maintain a 3rd generation business founded in 1911. Refurbished in 2004, the original cabinets, painted in white, the old stones, the electronic scale and tension meter, link the new to the old.
The pharmacy space is almost entirely surrounded by displays/cabinets in painted wood with glazing, which fill the space from floor to ceiling. Low shelves, with marble tops, topped finished by taller shelves.
Medicines and other pharmaceuticals.