The drugstore has been owned by the current owners, Elsa da Cruz and Rui da Cruz, since 2003, having been acquired by purchase from Mr. Jaime. The company and establishment have had the same name since its foundation in 1952, by Luís Robalo da Silva.
The store produced perfumes, however, it stopped four years ago. Most of the products sold at the establishment are of national origin. Part of the activities are on display at the establishment, which is considered to contribute to the dissemination of its material heritage.
Perfumery and drugstore items.